Smart Device Connector
Ricoh’s free Smart Device Connector app provides an easier and faster way to send documents for printing and collect scanned images using your Apple or NFC-compatible Android-based smart device.
With the app installed on your smart device, you can quickly establish a secure connection with a compatible Ricoh multifunction printer without the need to register your smart device or join your organisation’s network.
Using an Apple smart device, you can make a direct WiFi connection with the printer simply by scanning a unique QR code on the printer. Similarly, swiping an Android device with NFC technology enables a direct connection to be made.
You can then carry out a wide range of tasks directly from your smart device, such as submitting documents for printing, scanning copies of documents directly to your smart device or mailbox and sending faxes via the MFP.
For even greater simplicity, you can utilise the address book in your smart device to send copies of documents and fax messages directly to your contacts.
- Free download available for Apple and Android
- Avoid the need for registering smart devices on your organisation’s network – Smart Device Connector enables you to establish a direct connection with a printer
- Print, scan and share documents with ease using the app’s intuitive user interface
- Speed up the sharing of documents by using the address book in your smart device to send scans over email
- Features & benefits
- Free download for Apple and NFC-compatible Android smart devices
- Establish a direct WiFi connection between your smart device and a compatible multifunction printer by scanning a QR code or swiping your NFC-compatible device
- Bypass the need to register your smart device on your organisation’s network before being able to print
- Easily send documents for printing, receive and share scanned documents or send faxes through Ricoh Smart Connector’s intuitive user interface
- Quickly share copies of documents with your contacts using the address book in your smart device