Ricoh’s DocuLounge is a full service document and collaboration centre located within higher and further education institutions. Designed with both student and staff needs in mind, every DocuLounge is customised to the needs of its environment.
Each DocuLounge offers a wide range of copy, print, scan and finishing services and the print environment is accessible from any mobile or networked connected device. However, the DocuLounge goes beyond the traditional print room or copy centre and can be configured to offer café-style services, meeting areas and collaboration spaces.
It can be managed by on-site Ricoh employees who take full responsibility for the running and maintenance of the equipment, so your IT staff don’t have to. And often there’s a need for additional staff, creating part time employment opportunities for students.
- Key features & benefits
Ricoh’s DocuLounge combines a full service document centre with a contemporary collaboration space for students and staff.
Integrating a DocuLounge into your educational environment offers:
- Essential ICT services without putting any additional strain on your internal IT and facilities teams
- Reduced print costs alongside revenue generating opportunities
- A relaxed environment for students and staff to work and collaborate
- On-site expertise from Ricoh’s support staff
- Full support of bring-your-own-device