Managing Enterprise Output
Ricoh’s Managing Enterprise Output solution lets you control when and how documents are produced and delivered across your business.
The solution connects all document output processes to one central workflow system. This allows you to gain a holistic view of where you can improve printing and document workflow and gives you the information you need to develop an enterprise-wide cost saving and process improvement strategy.
By applying intelligent automated workflow, we can simplify data processing and document output management from any source. This enables you to move from slow paper-based processes to high-speed digital data flows that manage document delivery across multiple channels.
The service is scalable and allows you to optimise output across the entire organisation, or apply the solution to a single document-intensive environment across multiple business locations. It also enables mobile workers to procure print centrally by allowing them to connect to the system from wherever they are.
- Key features & benefits
Centralised print management helps you control costs, improve workflow and security, and reduce your carbon footprint.
Ricoh’s Managing Enterprise Output solutions lets you control all your document processes from one place and gives you the ability to:
- Streamline business document workflow across your business
- Accept input from any source or platform and deliver documents by print, email or online
- Intelligently route print jobs to the most suitable and economical output device
- Provide sustainable measures around documents to reduce the environmental impact of printing
- Enable remote workers to access a central print procurement system
- Minimise waste from documents that are no longer needed by only printing on demand
- Increase productivity by redirecting complex office print jobs to the print room
Lean and green printing
Download our Managing Enterprise Output guide to understand more about optimising your printing and output across the entire organisation.